Thursday, December 24, 2009

5 Generations

Dear Cameron & Allison,
You're so lucky.  Not many kids get to be part of a 5-generation picture!!  We hope you always know how important your family is and how much we love you!!



        Cameron & Megan.....Best Friends Forever!                Allie meets her great-great grandma for the first time.


Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Missy said...

So cute! I love the 5 generation picture. That picture of Grandma with Allie is adorable. Merry Christmas! I love you!

starnes family said...

Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family!

Sarah said...

Wait....so, is that woman in red standing up your Mother in law? She is SO young I was sure she was your sis in law, but that would only be 4 generations...?

Becca Jane said...

Yep Sarah! She IS young! Beautiful, huh! That's Nate's mom, and then her dad is next to her, and then her grandma is sitting down.