I think it's safe to say that most mothers don't particularly enjoy the evening hours just before bedtime. Well, I usually don't.
Here's why:
My house looks like this:
He spends atleast 30-60 minutes doing this:
Then every single night the two of them disappear into the hallway and laugh hysterically until bedtime. It's pretty darn cute, and it calms me down!! They're so funny together, it's gonna be a crazy zoo when they start sharing a room!!!
Then they both collapse into bed for a good night's sleep. Goodnight my babies, I love you!!









8 comments:
You totally captured what evening means to mothers!
That's why I call 5 o'clock the witching hour.:)
So, have I missed something? Are Cam and Allie going to have to share a room sometime soon??? I think I may be onto somethin'...;)
Haha Jenni, you haven't missed anything! No bun in the oven! But it's not too far off.....we shall see!! Good to see you today, even if it was just for a minute!
Hey - thanks for stopping by my blog - it is fun to meet new people. Your kids are adorable - but yes, just before bedtime is a bear!!! Good luck with that!
Here in Australia 5pm is known as arsenic hour!! I dislike it as well and last night was a tough one!! Thank goodness my hubby was home to help out and after dinner we went for an evening walk in the park - a GREAT way to end the day!!
Yeah it's not so bad in the summer because we practically live outside. Cam would just run nonstop and be too tired to fight with me!! Being stuck indoors all day every day has been rough this Winter!!
I love this. You've helped me by showing me I'm not alone! 4:00 seems to be the meltdown time at this house.
ps - I love having my kids share a room. So much fun!
Post a Comment