Thursday, January 7, 2010

Blast Off

Every little boy needs a Stomp Rocket.
Can't wait until the snow melts, cuz this baby can fly!!!




3...2...1....blast off!!!

9 comments:

The Frasers said...

hahahah! I bet your neighbors downstiars LOOOVE the stomp rocket too.

starnes family said...

I know I shouldn't give her all the attention, but Allie just melts my heart!

I want another baby so badly!

Becca Jane said...

I know Casey, I want one too!!!

Allie melts me too....she just oozes sweetness....everybody notices that about her, and I am so grateful she inherited her father's sweet disposition. She and Nate are a lot alike.

DeAnn said...

Isaac does need one of those!!

Let the party begin... said...

Oh to have the energy of a toddler. Love Allie's scrunched up expression, lol!

Kristi Drennan said...

I can't think of anything that I need right now more then I need that thing for my "doesn't stop moving" kid!!!!

Missy said...

Cam looks like he is having so much fun! I love Allie's cute little face :)

Sarah said...

I've never even heard of a stomp rocket - where did you get it? :)

Becca Jane said...

Sarah we found it over at Tutoring Toy at Foothill Village. It's so much fun, you should get one and this Spring we can have a rocket launching party outside!!