Thursday, February 4, 2010

Artwork

Last weekend, Cam was on the floor hunched over a piece of paper.  When he finished, he got up and brought it over to Grandma.  We were shocked to see this:
I had NO idea he knew how to spell his name without looking or us telling him each letter!  Not bad on Allie's, either!!!

He is doing awesome with potty training.  No accidents, he has no problems going in public restrooms, and he goes completely on his own....I don't have to ask or remind him to go. 


Helping his little sis learn to walk.  He loves to carry her all over the house now!!

Allie is smart.....whenever Cam is away at preschool, she immediately rushes into his room to play with his trains while he can't get mad at her.


Haha, joke's on him....

She is down to nursing just 3 times a day.  Hoping to have her completely weaned in another month or two.  Since her last appointment, I have been working on getting her to eat more.....she's doing awesome!  Her cheeks seem squishier than ever, so I'm not worried that she's wasting away! 
Tooth #2 finally poked through the other day.

9 comments:

starnes family said...

Wow. That is awesome.....the writing and the potty training! He's becoming a big boy!

Love the sneaking of toys....

Erica said...

Wow, that is impressive. I've never thought to teach cambrie hunter's name. Good idea. Allie is getting so big and soooo cute!

The Piquant Storyteller said...

Wow. All I can say is wow! I have watched your children grow up on your blog but still - when did they grow up? Who said they could do that? So cute.

Becca Jane said...

I think he only learned it because it's on her wall above her bed. He looks at it a lot when we're doing our bedtime routine in her room. It's amazing what their little brains soak up when you aren't paying attention....this can be a good thing, or a really bad thing in this scary world!!!!

Becca Jane said...

I know Tristan....I'll never forget you coming over to bring Cam's baby gift....and when you guys moved, Parker used to walk around saying, "Milk...milk" in his adorable little voice. I agree....who said they could grow up???

The Piquant Storyteller said...

"It's amazing what their little brains soak up when you aren't paying attention" ha ha ha! I had a funny experience that I just blogged about and linked to this post. Kids are awesome.

Becky said...

Love, love, LOVE the last picture!!!!

DeAnn said...

I'm so happy about Cameron. He looks all grown up. I can't wait to see you all again--hopefully this summer!!

Missy said...

Go Cameron! He's so smart! That is cute he likes to help Allie learn how to walk.