From our freshly scrubbed, groomed & dolled-up children to yours.
Enjoy your day. It is a day of rest. It is a day separate from the others. It is a day to worship and rejoice in our Savior. It is a day to be with family and focus on spiritual and eternal things. It is a day to be immersed in the scriptures. It is a day to attend Church meetings. It is a day to renew and remember the covenants we have made. It is a day of peace. I love this day.




4 comments:
You have the most perfect posts on your blog. Your cute kiddos always look so happy and I love how similar they are! Thanks for the reminder about the Sabbath day. I love it.
Not always happy....didn't you see my post the other day with them both screaming hysterically? :)
Thank you though....it was adorable when Cam said that he loves you, Jenny!
Pretty kids! We have 9am church and I'm finding it difficult to have everyone's hair looking nice that early in the morning. My poor kids look like rain-washed zookeepers for church. (sad)
I love Sunday! Cute pics as always :) Allie looks so adorable walking!
Post a Comment