Sunday, March 7, 2010

29

29 years ago today, I was born.  I wasn't due until the first of June.  I've always been an impatient person.
Wow, last year in my 20's.  Kind of weird.  Probably because Nate is still just 26!

If I could choose any present in the world, it would be to see all of my siblings again....at the same time.

We haven't been together since this day:

Today I pick up my sister DeAnn from the airport, and we drive down to my brother Steve's house.  Bill & Michelle flew in yesterday.  All five of us.  Together.  On my birthday

(I'm going to take a 'normal' picture of us today and put it here!)

Grandpa Ben & Theresa.  They were so cute together.  I got to spend some good time with them at my uncle's funeral in AZ a few months ago.  My last (& favorite) memory of Ben:
Ben was eating a piece of cake.  Theresa took her fork and went to snatch a bite.  Ben pulled his plate away and said, "Hey, get your own cake."
I laughed so hard.  Theresa arrives from Phoenix today too.  I can't wait to give her a big hug.
We love you, Ben!!  You will be missed.

3 comments:

Missy said...

Happy Birthday!! That is so fun that you get to have your siblings together today. What a great present! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Laura Dunford said...

Happy birthday. Your new blog header looks great!! I'm glad you can spend time with your sibs today :)

Jenn said...

happy birthday!! i hope you have a wonderful day with your family.