I am touched by Stephanie's strong desire to use this trial to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Even though I served a mission for 18 months to the beautiful Korean people, I should be continuing to share when I know to be true. I know the Book of Mormon is true. It brings peace, hope and joy into my life and to my family. Please read it. It is powerful and real and so so true. I know that eternal families are real. I was married to my sweet Nate in the temple. The sacred powers of the Priesthood are on this earth and were used to seal us together for time and all eternity. We will not be separated by death. We are also promised that our beautiful children will be with us forever. This brings tears to my eyes as I watch them and kiss them and hold them. They are mine forever. This Gospel is full of wonderful truths that are meant to bring us joy in this sometimes confusing and difficult life. Hope in this life. Purpose in this life. And the best part is...everyone can find this out for themselves. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is meant for you. Nobody is exempt from the blessings of the Savior and his teachings. Please let me know if you have questions or want to know more.I love you all.
Too funny that as I click on your blog past that I have this video going on the other half of my screen. She is an inspiration and I only wish that I knew things like she does. She is amazing!!!! A message everyone should see.....
7 comments:
Too funny that as I click on your blog past that I have this video going on the other half of my screen. She is an inspiration and I only wish that I knew things like she does. She is amazing!!!! A message everyone should see.....
Very cool!
I'm a Catholic, but am very intrigued by your church. Would love to hear more!
Thanks for posting that Becca. I have been in kinda a "blah" state recently and that little video clip was really what I needed to hear.
Also love the vinyl you put on your wall! Did you do anything else to it after cutting? It's so cute!
Amber, I just bought it like that from Stampin' Up and rubbed it onto the wall. Took 2 minutes!!
Casey, I'm thinking of doing a weekly post on what Mormons believe...a different topic each week. I would love to answer any questions you have!!
What an inspiration! I love nie and everything she stands for!
oh and to be completely off topic... i'm still waiting for the oatmeal m&m cookie recipe...yum-o!
Meghan, it's on my dinner blog! I've been posting desserts too so I don't have to hunt down recipes anymore.
Post a Comment