Monday, July 12, 2010

Goosebumps

I get goosebumps and my heart races a little bit when I randomly overhear Nate telling someone that we're moving to Tennessee next year. 

Yeah, we're really going....atleast until we feel like it's not right for our family....which we don't see happening because every day it feels more right.  On our drive down to Stadium of Fire last weekend, Nate & I made a plan.  We're making it happen, and we couldn't be more excited.  Life is good for us!

(See THIS post for more on our future plans.)

7 comments:

We Joneses said...

Tennessee was beautiful. Soft rolling hills, lots of farmland and trees. In the places we stopped, people spoke with a southern drawl, too. (bonus!) We drove through during the day, but I think they have fireflies that come out at dusk. And next door in Kentucky they had lots of fun things to explore like the world's largest series of underground caves and Dinosaur land! I wished we had more time in the area.

Becca Jane said...

Aahhh, hearing things like this makes me even more excited! My friend here has a sister who lives in Clarksville, and she sent me an email just gushing about how great it is. Can't wait, CAN'T WAIT!!!

DeAnn said...

No...OHIO! There's a verse in the D&C saying to come to the Ohio. You could obey that. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am jealous.. :-)

Let the party begin... said...

That sounds like a whole new adventure for the Wood family. I'm excited for you. Since I've already been to SLC, Tennessee would be a great place to visit, lol!

Lindsay Z said...

My internet is back and running!!! So I'm getting caught up with blogs. I'm SO excited for you guys. Let the count down begin, right?!

Becca Jane said...

Heaven knows we need an adventure, Lesley! I'm pretty much DONE with cinder block walls and Utah traffic!