Sunday, August 29, 2010

Cam's Jam Session

Last night some people in our court put together a Jazz night.  Second Saturday in a row that Nate & I got to enjoy live jazz!  Not bad!!  It was so much fun to visit with our friends and hear some great music...these guys were really good!

Now...you see that little red man in the middle?  That would be my son.  When he figured out what was going on, he ran upstairs, grabbed his red tennis racket (aka guitar), and he literally jammed with them for 2 hours!!!  He didn't slow down for a second.  We couldn't stop laughing...he was completely in it with all of his heart!!  We still can't figure out how we ended up with such a complete HAM who loves the spotlight!



Rooster found the snack table and treated herself to a sugar cookie bar.


All smiles cuz she got to stay up late!!

4 comments:

DeAnn said...

Love the pictures! So funny.

starnes family said...

Rooster's my kind of girl.

Love the outdoor concert. And, Cam!!!!!! Awesome.

Missy said...

Cam is hilarious! I love his guitar, haha :)
Allie is just too cute!

Brandon and Erica said...

Becca! So glad you found my blog :) I was going to try finding yours today, so you saved me some time ;)

I love your blog, they were right! Great pictures..maybe you can help me spruce up my boring ol' blog!

I love Emily Dougall too! We were in the same ward at BYU way back in the day, and then we also ended up doing EFY together for a summer. She is so awesome.