Peanut-butter mouth.
Our other shmookie face Cambop had a good week too. In Primary, they pick one child each week to be the "mail man" to take the slips of paper to the children who will be praying/giving talks the next Sunday. According to one of his teachers, he raised his hand to be the mail man, but didn't get picked. So then he goes, "That's okay. I don't want to be the mail man....I'm a basketball man!!"
***
"Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy." Worship, be reverent, ponder spiritual matters. Renew covenants with the Lord. Feed our souls.
Enjoy your beautiful Sabbath day.


5 comments:
haha, Cam is so funny! Hey, I started my Jiggly Puff blog again in case you're interested :)
I LOVE Roo's outfit. Precious.
Glad she is doing well in the nursery. Baby steps.
Yay Missy! Love that blog, totally up my alley!
Casey, I agree, Roo's dress is my absolute favorite outfit she has ever had. It's already getting short on her, so in the fall I'll pair it with leggings and have her keep wearing it!
Your kids are just the cutest. LOVE you guys.
'shmookie pie' ...heehee! That's cute.
Post a Comment