My mom came up last night and took our little fam to Noodles & Company for dinner. Have you ever been there? (Atleast visit their website...the kung-fu penne noodle cracks me up!) I've had my eye on it for a few weeks now (I'm a pasta freak), and I was NOT disappointed! I had the Bankok Curry dish, and it was so good!!! Nate had the Pad Thai, and the kids downed their Wisconsin Mac & Cheese like nobody's business. Can't wait to go back!! So exciting, right Cam?
GOOD workouts this week! I can't believe I used to just sit around on my pj's all morning. Never again!!! In just the 3 weeks I've gone now (T, Th, F), I already feel such a big difference. And my arms and legs are already getting more tone and definition. Man, the classes HURT though! While I'm in the middle of lunges or shaking in the plank position or doing dozens of other painful moves that I don't know the names of, I want to die. But at the end, I feel invincible!! :) One of our instructors asked me if I wanted to teach a Beginning Adult Ballet Class on Mondays. I haven't danced in almost 14 years, but I can dust off my shoes and see what happens...
Check out Roo's tondue...not bad!! Just needs to turn those feet out a tad...she'll get there! She's so funny, during my classes, she'll come over and mimic me...she's pretty good at squats and sit-ups!!
Her hair is getting crazier....it just keeps growing in thicker and thicker, so she has a million different lengths of hair....makes it hard to do. I attempted this hair-do again today (after a hiatus, see here).




6 comments:
Roo's hair is precious. Need to try that with Lainey.
Know what's funny.....another parallel of our lives....I started walking 2 weeks ago. It feels so good. Just 30-45 minutes each time, but now I, too, wonder what I did before?! Loving it.
Where do you find the GORGEOUS bright coloured shirts you get for Allie? They are amazing!!
Tried the black bean stew last night and it was delicious - hubby needed some meat *grin* but the children and I were happy with the beans and rice. I LOVE having a new recipe - especially when it is something simple!!
Good job on the workouts...I need to do some of that! Cute hair on Miss Allie. That pasta sounds devine, yum!
Heidi, these shirts are from The Childrens Place. I got them a year ago on clearance, and I was worried they were too 'crazy' for Allie's (MY) style. But I LOVE them on her!!!!
Oh I miss them! :( I also love noodles, I might have to visit that place when we come up for Thanksgiving! Cant wait to see you guys next month!
The selections of restaurants you have are amazing... the food sounds yummy. Allie is so beautiful and I love the expressions on Cam's face, lol! I didn't know you used to dance. What an opportunity to get back into it. Good for you on the workouts.
Post a Comment