Monday, March 7, 2011

30

I turned 30 today.  I couldn't be happier about it!  Life is good.

It's been a fun day....filled with good food, nice gifts, visits and phone calls with family and friends, and..... house hunting!!  Love it.  We have decided to stay put in Utah to raise our family.  Atleast for now.  Leaving Utah is definitely a dream of ours, but when it comes down to it, we know we could never leave grandparents and family and Glenwood and just the overall ability to provide our children with lasting relationships and memories of being surrounded by loved ones.  We feel good about our decision....even me, haha!  We obviously can't afford anything new or fancy...but whatever we end up with will be OURS.  A place our little family can call home.  We found a house we really like, so we'll keep you posted.

Our kids have both been sick, especially Miss Roo.  So we had to cancel some of our original birthday plans for the weekend.  But Nate made up for it by cleaning the house, making dinner, letting me relax, and he bought me Cool Water perfume, which I've been wanting for a few years now!  Thanks Honey!!  Nate's parents had us over for a yummy dinner tonight, and we got to see Missy and her family, they just moved back to Utah!!  Yay!!

I'm now 18 weeks pregnant.  It's going fast!  Baby's kicks are definitely getting stronger, more distinct than just a flutter now.  It's a fun time, I'm enjoying this pregnancy as much as I can (even though I usually feel like crap) because we don't know if it will be our last....maybe!

Eww, I hate posting pictures of myself, but I had to throw in a mid-way belly shot. 
30 years old, 18 weeks prego, and yes, Cameron G is watching HSM 3 in the background!

Thanks for all of your fb birthday wishes!  I am so blessed with the best friends and family anyone could ask for.

9 comments:

Laura Dunford said...

BECCA. YOU ARE SOOOOOO CUTE! You have the most adorable baby belly AND you don't look a day past 22! My age (almost!) haha

Hope today has rocked your socks. I want to smell that perfume. Send me a sample in the mail? hahah I did that for JEremy once. I'm lame like that.

LOVE YA!!

The Piquant Storyteller said...

Welcome to the 30's! They rock by the way. Interesting coincidence: I turned 30 during my third pregnancy too. Hope you had a great day.

Lindsay Z said...

You look fantastic! Happy birthday cousin!! (And I like you being in Utah. Easier to visit!)

Cami said...

Happy birthday Becca! :)

The Super Seven said...

You look fantastic......almost halfway through.....can't wait to see the house you end up getting.....funny how things always seem to work out. Glad to hear that your 30th was good......

Kasie said...

Happy happy birthday! I hope that this is the best year ever for your family - and that it just keeps getting better! Good luck on the house hunting! Jer and I are looking, too, but this is our first time and we are clueless! Any tips?

Let the party begin... said...

Exciting news all round. You look beautiful and that color looks great on you. It's nice to feel settled. Happy Day after Your Birthday!

Jenny said...

I love this post! You look amazing.

The Full Nelson said...

You look great! And happy birthday!! Good luck with the househunt, can't wait to see what you pick out!