I forgot to mention one small, minor detail about our trip to Nashville last summer.
My dreams DID come true.
First, he invited me on stage at the Ryman to back him up on "Half of My Heart". I rocked it...
THEN, he was so impressed, that he invited me to be his date at the CMA's. Nate was fine with it...John gave him some guitars and they had a jam session. Plus, as you can see, my children's names were still around my neck, so please don't worry that I was thinking of running away with John. It was just a fun evening on the red carpet. John looked a little drugged up, but I promise he was good company! It was definitely a highlight of our getaway that I can't believe I forgot to tell you about!!


11 comments:
Hahah where did you find these? This was believable until you posted that first picture... you definitely would not have kept your mouth shut about this FOR THIS LONG. :)
Haha, I know Laura, I HAD YOU on Facebook!!!
I have to give ALL credit to my cousin, Lindsay. She is AWESOME!! You all HAVE to read her hilarious blog post here:
http://zookeepingblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/did-i-ever-tell-you-about-time.html
haha that's great! They look pretty real!
So funny. My kids are freaked out by John Mayer though!
Yeah, well unless he's on stage performing or on Ellen, I'm actually not very impressed with him either!! I actually try to avoid reading or watching media reports about him...just so I can keep him glorified in my mind as a genius musician and not a human, haha!
I am SOOOO jealous!!
Haha! I love that picture of you though with him, you look GORGEOUS!!!
Those are so funny pictures. You look amazing on the red carpet!
She must have done some fancy work with photoshop on my face because that is NOT what I look like....
I did NOT do any "fancy work" on your face! (Simply changed the coloring, slightly, to match the atmosphere.) I did, however, make Swift's dress a little more modest...
Awesome. Good stuff!
Post a Comment