Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nate is LOST


Hey Kate, get your paws off MY man!

Haha...this is too much fun.  Lindsay was at it again.  I told her she should start a little side business...people could send in their celebrity requests.

Who would you request?

(By the way, Nate and I have a mutual understanding...he has his celebrity drool list, and I have mine.  Anytime one of mine comes on the tv or a movie, he's like "Hey look, there's your boyfriend."  And I do the same for his!  Inappropriate?  Maybe.  But we think it's funny!  It's not like he's really going to leave me for Kate Beckinsale or Evangeline Lilly....just like I'm not going to leave him for John, Matthew Fox or Wentworth Miller!!  Yeah...watching 6 seasons of LOST in a month was great fun, he had Kate and Claire, and I had Jack!  haha!)

***

Stay tuned...I'm working on what I think will be my BEST giveaway yet!!

Am I allowed to enter my own giveaways?  Because I sure would LOVE to win this one....

5 comments:

Brittonlee said...

I love the picture! So funny :)
So you convinced me to start a blog my friend... now keeping up with it will be the hard part haha.

Cami said...

That pic is great! So are the ones of you with John :) Dustin and I have our celebrity "boyfriends and girlfriends" too, and we say the exact same thing to each other when we see them on tv!! That's funny.

Your office/reading nook looks awesome. Can't wait to see the living room. :)

Meghan Huntsman said...

Haha! Totally not inappropriate. Peter and I both have celebrity crushes also and we do the same thing. It's a mutual understanding. I'd rather know about it than have him lusting over her in secret... ;-)

Meghan Huntsman said...

Haha! Totally not inappropriate. Peter and I both have celebrity crushes also and we do the same thing. It's a mutual understanding. I'd rather know about it than have him lusting over her in secret... ;-)

Becca Jane said...

Ok, Ladies...glad we're not alone! Exactly meghan, I like knowing who he thinks is hot instead of having to wonder! So...I want to know who all is on YOUR lists!!!