So whenever I need a pick-me-up on a long slow-cooker day, the quickest way is to grab my camera and tell my kids to go be silly and make me laugh. They never disappoint.
| My cross-eyed daughter looks so homeless.... |
We have a lot of furniture in our living room right now (anyone want our leather sofa?), and if you're wondering if it's driving me crazy, the answer is YES!
| "Mouskersizing" |
| I LOVE Roo's face here!!! |
| I wish I could edit the background (laundry!) because this is one of my FAVORITE pictures I've ever taken of the two of them. |
So every night before bed, we play the "I Love You Game". Last night it was Cameron's turn to be 'it'. Usually we just go around and each say why we love that person, then that person says our nightly family prayer. It's really fun. But last night, we told Cam it was his turn. He's obviously not supposed to do this, but the kid jumped in with, "I love myself today because....I'm SO smart." Haha, Nate and I about died. Nothing wrong with a little self-confidence, I guess... We love you, Cam, because you are so hilarious!!!
2 comments:
We have lots of slow cooker days too...only I don't have an excuse of being pregnant!
Slow-Cooker days happen here too!
I LOVE the cross-eyed photo of Allie and the third from the bottom one of Cam! I'm telling you Becca... thoses eyes of his!!!! Girls are going to line up... many a heart WILL be broken!! You could just get lost and/or swim in those baby blues!! MAN ALIVE!!!
I will have to remember your idea to tell the kids to be silly and funny for the camera!!
Post a Comment