I don't have a crafty or artistic bone in my body, but luckily I have wonderful friends who DO! Remember this little red table that has sat in various places around my house for a few years? It got a little makeover! I absolutely LOVE it, and it looks great next to our bed now! Someday I'll get new bedding...and a rug and maybe paint.
A huge thank you to Lisa Winnett (check out a few more photos of this project
here)!! She's going to do a few other furniture makeovers for us over the summer, and I am so excited!
3 comments:
Cute table Arn. Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. I miss you.
So cute! I'm working on remodeling a dresser for McKenzie right now. It's amazing how much you can learn just by doing a little research on the internet.
AMAZING transformation!! Enjoy...
Post a Comment