Pictures of my kids because I think they are cute and funny, and they are all I really have to blog about.
We weren't planning on doing this yet, but for some reason we decided to see how Roo would do out of her crib. She did awesome for 3 straight nights, so we got her a Dora bed. It's kind of tacky, but she's a happy girl, and now Claire has a crib waiting for her in another few months!!
Roo and I got to enjoy some time together this morning baking muffins. She was a cute little helper in her apron.
Cam came out of his room the other day wearing this. Cracked us up!!! He is loving Kindergarten. He jumps off the bus with a big grin and tells me how much fun he had.
Oh they are CUTE, but man they are sure testing Mom lately!
Kisses for little sis.
I can't believe cutie Claire is 4 weeks old already. Can't wait to get some smiles out of her in a few more weeks!
Naptime.
2 comments:
Claire is so pretty!! :)
Hehehe, my brother did that once when he went to kindergarten too. He put his t-shirt on the outside of his sweater, and my mother asked him why, and he said, "because no one can see the picture on my shirt if it's hidden under my sweater" hahahaha little kids make me laugh :)
Never apologize for blogging about your family! Your kids are darling, and it's not just you that thinks that. You are in a unique stage in your life where sibling rivalry, poop, puke, and photo ops are noteworthy. Embrace it.
I still can't get over how much your kids love the blankets I made them. Who knew?
Love ya,
Tristan
Post a Comment