ha! that is crazy. if you mixed those pictures up and took off the names I might have a hard time telling the difference!
Wow. That is WILD! Such pretty little ladies...
Oh my goodness, you are going to have to label every picture. My mom has a huge box full of pictures of either me or my sister, she isn't sure, so she threw them all in a box and put it on a shelf. Beautiful girls!
Oh my gosh! They are twins born 2 1/2 years apart! Fun!
That is REALLY crazy how much they look alike! Such gorgeous girls!!!
Claire has a more distinct chin, but that's the only difference I see. Beautiful little girls.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
ha! that is crazy. if you mixed those pictures up and took off the names I might have a hard time telling the difference!
Wow. That is WILD! Such pretty little ladies...
Oh my goodness, you are going to have to label every picture. My mom has a huge box full of pictures of either me or my sister, she isn't sure, so she threw them all in a box and put it on a shelf. Beautiful girls!
Oh my gosh! They are twins born 2 1/2 years apart! Fun!
That is REALLY crazy how much they look alike! Such gorgeous girls!!!
Claire has a more distinct chin, but that's the only difference I see. Beautiful little girls.
Post a Comment