Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

I love this time of year.  We get to spend so much time with our families, it makes me happy.  The kids love being with their grandparents and cousins so so much.  We enjoyed our traditional Christmas Eve party at Nate's grandpa's, then we went back to his house to exchange gifts with his parents and siblings. 

I have been overwhelmed lately with how BLESSED I am.  I have too much.  I have too many comforts in life.  Nate comes in contact with a lot of people at the pharmacy who have some real outward struggles with their health and finances.  Sometimes I wish I could do more to help others.  That is one of my biggest goals for the New Year:  To serve and uplift others more.  Because I have been given much, I too must give.  Nate is such a good example of this.  He is so quick to give and not expect anything in return, although we have seen blessings pour over our family faster than we can recieve them, sometimes!  I'm so grateful I married such a caring man. 

Anyway, here are a few pictures from this past week.  Can't wait for tomorrow morning!







 Cam LOVES Claire.  He absolutely adores her and spends time every day talking to her, playing with her, making her laugh and making sure she is safe and happy.  They seem to have a special bond already, and it melts my heart.

Our little family tree.  All set to go tonight.  We set our gifts from Grandma & Grandpa Wood under the tree too. 

1 comment:

DeAnn said...

Merry Christmas! I loved reading about your Christmas. Your kids are so sweet.