Then Nate and I got to go out for lunch to the Olive Garden, our anniversary tradition. So nice to spend some time together!! We went to Barnes & Noble too. Short date, but we take what we can get! That evening, we put the kids to bed early, made peanut butter bars, and drank our sparkling cider while watching Big Bang Theory. Perfect evening in our books! I love you, Nate!
Claire Elizabeth also turned 6 months yesterday! Not sure where the past 6 months have gone, but I hate that she's this old already! She's been eating solids for a few days now, and she LOVES them!
She's just the sweetest thing ever, and we love love love having her in our family.
Then today we went to West Jordan for Ryan's birthday party at JumpNBounce. The kids had a blast! Roo can really hold her own there now, so Nate didn't have to haul her into every slide and bounce house. Afterwards we had pizza and cake back at Grandma/Grandpa's house. Now the kids are playing Kinnect, and as soon as they go to bed, I'm collapsing into MY bed with a book. I wish I could read all day.
I've been waiting for Claire to fit into this shirt so she could match Miss Roo. Cute sisters! Matching bows too!
3 comments:
The girls are adorable and Cam looks so serious as he should talking about such important things. They are growing up quite fast. Glad you got some time with your man on your anniversary...you need those times when you're raising kids!
SO cute! I love their matching shirts. That is adorable.
It's even more fun to see Claire (and your other kids) since I just saw her in person. What a doll. And so, so good.
Post a Comment