Sunday, July 15, 2012

11 Months!

Hard to believe it's been a whole year since I was waddling to Cam's t-ball games and in constant debate over if the baby would be a boy or a girl.

She now has 5 1/2 teeth.  She has had "fangs" for a few weeks because the 2 teeth next to her top teeth grew in before her top two teeth. 



She loves to push toys along to practice walking. She laughs the entire time.






Nate is blowing in her face, but I love this picture, it looks like she's praying!


She is pretty much done with baby food.  She wants the real stuff!  I can get her to eat jarred green beans, but that's about it.  Her favorite things to eat right now are: corn, yogurt, chicken, meatballs/meatloaf, peas, cheese and french fries!!  Out of my 3 kids, she is the least-picky, so far.  I'm loving introducing her to my "weird" foods, like amaranth, lentils, avocado, millet, chard and almond milk.  She's my health-food buddy, since I can't get Nate or the other 2 kids on board!  I'm hoping to wean her from nursing in the next few weeks.  She loves to use sippy cups, so I'm hoping to wean her smoothly and quickly.  I can't believe it's already time for that!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

She sure is cute! I really like the last picture too.