Saturday, October 27, 2012

Crazy Claire

Love this little munchkin to pieces, but she sure keeps us busy!!



"Mom, I didn't do it...!!"

So today Nate asked me to try and do the "Katniss Braid" on Allie.  Not too shabby for my very first try!  I'll work on it.

I ran 5 miles this morning with Ashley, and it was TOUGH.  Granted, it was a really steep loop, so we felt it on both the inclines and the downhill (running downhill is not as easy as you might think, it hurts!).  It was a good run, but it really made me realize that I have a LONG, tough road ahead of me (no pun intended) to get ready to run 13 miles!!

So....I showed Nate that house, and he LOVES it, too.  It is pretty much our dream house that is actually attainable (you know, not like the dream house with the indoor pool and movie theater, etc).  Sigh...

No comments: