Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Lately

Lately...

I ran 9 miles yesterday.  It was insanely long, and I was really happy when it was over.  I had a bloody toenail, and I could barely walk afterwards.  But I. DID. IT.  I feel awesome.  Only 4 more miles to a half!  I can do this!!

The "get along" shirt.  The height different sort of ruined this, but it was HILARIOUS.  And it worked:  We told them if they would give each other a kiss and say I love you, then they could take it off. 

She's just cute.  That's all.
 
 

Someday I'll have a nice Christmas tree with color-coordinated gorgeous decor.  But for now, we get Spiderman and old milk.  I love being a mom!

 
I finished reading the Book of Mormon, so now I can slow down a bit on that and get back to reading novels again.  I just finished "Girl of the Limberlost", and it was really good!  Some of the most romantic quotes ever in that book!  I used to watch that movie when I was little, but I didn't remember anything about it.  I had NO idea it was a love story, too.  Now I'm reading "The Anniversary Waltz" and trying to finish up our book club book.  I love cozy Winter reading!!

3 comments:

The Piquant Storyteller said...

That shirt is awesome! What a great idea and what a classic picture. I'm sure the memories of that day are priceless.

Ashley Ziegler said...

I can't tell you how excited I am to get back into reading now that Christmas break is here!! Also, let's figure out a plan for the BOM. Haha, I'll try to think of something!!

And that picture of Cam and Roo.... seriously. I love it. BEST.PICTURE.EVER. I hope you show their future spouses how awesome it is. Hahahaha :)

Laura Dunford said...

You're so great Becca. That shirt picture NEVER gets old to me. It's so funny. As for your tree, I am jealous of your spiderman ornament. I saw him tonight and it took all my will power not to put him on our tree. Someday we will have two trees. A fun tree and a nice tree. For now, we are somewhere in the middle and it's comfy.