Just a quick post to brag about my kids. I figured fewer people read it here than on facebook, so it's a tad less obnoxious. I just love these rascals, and I want them to grow up and read this and know how awesome their mom thought they were!!
CAMERON:
He just got moved to the Advanced Children's Class for Tae Kwon Do. So awesome! He has really excelled at this. He's only been doing it for 6 months and will be testing for his green belt next week! Some of the children took 6 months just to earn their orange belts, so I'm proud of how well Cam has done. He is also one of the best spellers in his first grade class. I'm convinced he has a photographic memory or something, because he'll read his spelling words and then just remember them. He aces his tests without having to write and re-write the words during the week. Smarty pants.
Haha, he's such a ham. That Cam.
ALLIE ROO:
A few months ago, Allie's teachers told Nate that she can throw, catch and kick a ball better than any of the other kids, even the boys who are a year older. Go Roostah!! Then last week, they told Nate that she has the best handwriting in her class. Good job, Roo. NOW....I must point out that they never tell ME these things...only NATE. Allie's teachers are both young, single girls. Nate is a good-lookin' guy. I'm JUST saying... :)
CLAIRE BEAR:
Oh she's just so cute. She can "meow" like a kitty now. She carries her white kitty with her EVERYWHERE. She likes to march and dance now, too.
NATER:
While I'm at it, Nate is rocking his Masters Program. I love that man. He's a good man.
40's Reunion
3 days ago
2 comments:
Good job to you and your family. For the record, I think parents should brag about their children more often. It makes kids feel really awesome and confident when their parents are openly proud of them.
That's awesome that Cam's so good at spelling. It will be so helpful to him in the next few years.
And Josh will still be coaching girls' basketball by the time Allie gets into high school. If he knew she could catch and throw better than the older boys, he'd already be illegally recruiting her.
And Claire's cute.
You have a great little family. I'm proud of YOU!
Post a Comment