Tuesday, February 19, 2013

President's Day

Yesterday was a Holiday, and it was so great to have a free day with the fam.

In the morning, I ran 8 miles with Staci and Ashley.  It was really fun!  We laughed and had lots to chat about.  I felt pretty good for most of it.  We ended up running up a pretty steep hill around Mile 6, so that wiped me out.  But overall, it was really great, and even though those long runs exhaust me, they also give me confidence to know that I CAN and WILL finish my half marathon.

Then we headed over to Nate's family's house.  He went shooting with some of the fam, and I hung out at his parent's with the kids and his mom and sister.  I love that the cousins are getting old enough where they'll just take off and go play the whole time.  Kendall, Claire and Isabelle are a bit of a handful though!  They're so cute, and I cannot believe they are so big and old already!!  I was sooo tired from my run, so I mostly parked it on the sofa and read.  So relaxing!

That's it.  Not too exciting.  Roo just got home from school and is wrestling with Claire.  I think we'll bake some cookies today.  :)

No comments: