I'm dedicating each mile to people in my life who means a lot to me for one reason or another. I'll take this list with me during the race and think about each of them and what they have done for me in my life.
Mile One: God. I owe everything to Him
Mile Two: Nate. I love you more than anything.
Mile Three: Boston Marathon 4.15.13 victims. The blue and yellow is for you.
Mile Four: Dad. You're an inspiration to me.
Mile Five: Mom. You went through so much for me come to this earth life.
Mile Six: Lesley & Darren Fraser. We love you!
Mile Seven: Laycee. I miss you.
Mile Eight: Staci. My trainer, coach, running buddy and dorky friend.
Mile Nine: My in-laws. Thanks for raising a wonderful son and letting me join your family.
Mile Ten: DeAnn. My sister and best friend.
Mile Eleven: Cameron. My 1st baby. I love you.
Mile Twelve: Allie. My 2nd baby. I love you.
Mile Thirteen: Claire. My 3rd baby. I love you.
The Point One: Baby #4. You aren't here (or coming!) yet, but we know you will join our family when the time is right, and I think about you a lot and already love you so so much.
When we pick up our race packets on Friday, they are going to give us blue and yellow ribbons to wear while we run to honor Boston. We will also be having a moment of silence at the starting line. I am so grateful to be a small part of this experience. I have no idea how I'm going to perform in it, but I'm giving it my best, which is all I can do.
Bookmark Winner!
6 days ago
3 comments:
You beautiful girl! Can't wait for race day! I'm going to wear blue and yellow to support you and Nate and also the victims of the Boston Marathon! Thank you for always being an inspiration!
I love this! That is so beautiful!
Cute nails! Thank you for including me--means a lot to me. Have a great race!!
Post a Comment