It's that time of year....GLENWOOD!!! My kids have been waiting and waiting for
months to get back to their favorite place on earth. We had a great weekend. Nate had to stay home to work, sadly. But my parents were there, along with Steve and his kids. I got to go running with Carrie, we ate delicious bbq, we four-wheeled like crazy, and enjoyed all of the animals. On Sunday evening, we went to the Glenwood and Richfield cemeteries to see some family graves. Beautiful Memorial Day weekend! Always, always,
always FUN in Glenwood!
Rooster and I took a little ride together.
Cam sat in front of me and drove home. He's getting better every trip!
I could NOT get enough of this kitten! I held and loved on him so much that by today, he was running over to me, jumping on my lap and draping himself around my neck just purring. MELT my heart!!!
Haha, ottoman Joey.
Our great grandparents
Love that quote. Beautiful Veteran's memorial at the Richfield cemetery.
1 comment:
Sweet kids and kitty! What fun.
Post a Comment