Thursday, July 11, 2013

Missing Him

Things are actually going really well while Nate is away, so far!  But I still miss him like crazy!  I mean, really.  Look at that face.  He said that things are going really well, and that his supervisor has been really pleased with his work.  The kids are behaving really well, and we are staying busy.  Cameron had a great birthday on Tuesday.  He is 7!!  He has been playing with his Ninjago Legoes and Beyblades nonstop.

I am getting excited to go to Oregon next week!  That is the only thing keeping me sane.  I won't be there for very long, and I'm packing a lot into 4 days, but it will be loads of fun!



2 comments:

Ashley Ziegler said...

I remember Skyping Brady while I was away at school. So grateful for technology like that!

starnes family said...

You're doing so well. Keep it going, mama!

My cell is 760-521-6859 if you ever want to text or get an insta-boost of support. I've been where you are. I will do whatever I can to help!