Thursday, August 22, 2013

2nd Grade!

Cam started 2nd grade yesterday!  Hard to believe.  This year, his teacher is Mrs. Walker (they call her Miss Sue).  His friends Sam and Nathan are both in his class, too.  He had a great first day, and I think it's going to be another good year.


I am loving having "older" children!  I love having kids in school, helping with their homework, taking them to activities, etc.  I love that my youngest is not a baby anymore.  I have no idea if we are going to have a 4th or not, but as of today, I am loving our family just how it is!

3 comments:

starnes family said...

I am loving life with big kids, too. :)

Denis & Sarah said...

I have a feeling I'll love life with big kids as well. Love your sweet family!

Unknown said...

He is so cute!