I haven't been blogging as much about my mundane every-day life. There hasn't really been too much going on! Allie started preschool last week, and she is in the PM class this year, so my afternoons are quiet and peaceful since Claire naps. It's really great! Claire is talking up a storm and is so hilarious. Cam is doing well in school, atleast I haven't heard anything from his teacher, which is a good sign! He tests for his brown belt in a few weeks. Nate is also doing well in school. He loves his program, and every day, I am so grateful that the Lord led us to this point. I am so excited to begin job hunting in the Spring and see what the Lord has in store for us.
It's starting to feel more and more like Fall. I absolutely adore this time of year! BYU football, pumpkin desserts, crockpot dinners, cooler weather, the list goes on and on. I just wish it lasted longer than a few weeks.
I've set some new goals.
1. Run the Thankful 13 half marathon on Thanksgiving morning in under 2:08, or other words, beat my Nebo time. This is a very ambitious goal for me, and I probably can't do it, but I'm going to try my best. It's not a downhill course, either. I have 11 weeks to kick into high (speedy) gear. Nate signed up, too.
2. Finish the Book of Mormon by Thanksgiving morning. I'm already about 100 pages in, so this has me reading about 6 pages a day. Join me!
Will you do me a quick favor? If you read this, will you leave me a comment? Even if I don't know you? Just say hi or tell me what you're having for dinner or the last book you read or which of my kids is the cutest (kidding!) or something. Maybe I'll pick a person or two and mail you a candy bar. Thank you!
40's Reunion
3 days ago

11 comments:
:) comment love! Allie is looking so grown up!!! That thanksgiving half looks awesome!!!
Allie is looking grown up. Yay for Fall! Can't wait to see you!
I still read your blog. And I'm jealous of your half PR time. :)
You're going to look for a job in the spring? That's exciting!! Also, I'm still really nervous about my half-marathon. MAYBE I'll be as good of a runner as you.
You don't know me but I check in on your blog through Barbara Whatcott's blog (she and I were roommates for several years in college). I think you seem like a really genuine and good person and your family is darling. You guys remind me of what my family was like when we were young and growing up. Hope you don't mind that a stranger reads your blog from time to time :)
Funny, I was having a conversation this last weekend with my bff who lives in Utah, and she said the same thing about fall only lasting about 2 weeks there. Would you like some pics from our fall or would that just be super mean? ;)
I was going to comment the same thing about Allie! Off for my run...
I love reading about your cute family!
LOVE reading your blog - no matter what you choose to write about!! :-)
Hi Becca! I just reread an old post. I asked people to leave a comment with a memory about me and I would leave a comment for them with a memory or something like that.
NAKED KOREA STORIES!!!!!
I thought you would get a kick out of those memories. :)
Tristan
I'm here! Just behind in my blog-following... YOU ARE AWESOME!
Post a Comment