Nater and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary last weekend. Sometimes I can't believe it's been that long, and some days I feel like we've been in this same apartment and routine for a lot longer! We are SO excited to finally be looking for jobs and browsing the housing market for REAL.
I love my man. Our relationship isn't perfect, but we are both trying our hardest to do what is right and lead our little family towards the Celestial Kingdom. We have so much fun together. We drive each other nuts. We still have the hots for each other. We have the same goals and dreams. I love you, Nate!
We got to go on a running date (6 miles baby!) and then out for lunch. And of course we put the kids to bed early like we always do... :)
40's Reunion
3 days ago
1 comment:
YAY FOR NINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yall are such an awesome couple. Congratulations!
Post a Comment