I still remember the day I went and test drove her. I was 19 years old! She finished out my last few semesters at college with me, then we lived in Provo and worked. She patiently waited for me while I went to Korea, and then we hauled dates and friends around. When Nate came into the picture, we had our first kiss leaned against her back bumper, and she and I spent hours blasting John Mayer while I drove back and forth from West Jordan while Nate and I dated. She drove me to the temple to marry him, and then she took us on our honeymoon and up to Oregon. Since then, she's safely taken Nate to work over the years.
So much history with that car!
Luckily she's staying in the family, Nate's sister has her now. So it'll be nice to still see her on occasion.
Goodbye, Miss Annie. As cheesy as it is to get attached to a car, I truly loved you like family!
![]() |
| Our last drive together. |
.jpg)
1 comment:
Aaaawwwweeee I felt the same way about my Emerline! :'(
Post a Comment