Wow, I haven't blogged in like 6 weeks! Ooops! Well, most of you know everything from Fb and Instagram, but I do want to keep this journal updated!
We are still in Salem. Still job searching. Ugh. He has had a few interviews at least, so that's better than nothing. I'm really discouraged, but I refuse to give up hope and faith that this will end better than we could have hoped!
We are still busy busy! Cam started basketball, Claire is in a Bizzy Buddies preschool class, Allison starts ballet. Running, playing, movies, etc.
Ally turned 6! She gave little horses to each of her classmates, and we had a fun party swimming with some friends. Nate and I also celebrated our 10 year anniversary (today!). We snuck away for two nights at the Marriott. It wasn't NEARLY a long enough getaway, but it was SO great!
 |
| Sometimes we wake up at 5:30 to run together! |
 |
| No words...... |
 |
| Happy Birthday Roo!! |
 |
| This girl has been an answered prayer to me. I love her so much! |
 |
| Sam came to visit, and my kids LOVE him! It was such a fun few days! |
 |
| Again, no words..... |
 |
| Nate and I started doing yoga. I LOVE IT. And he rocks at it! I fall on my face. |
 |
| We had a really nice Christmas! |
 |
| We went to lots of movies over the school break. I love these three! |
 |
| 10 years! I love this man. |
 |
| Cameron is loving basketball! He makes a few shots per game, and is really improving! |
No comments:
Post a Comment