Saturday, May 22, 2010

Big Kid in Some Little Pants

Cam usually dresses himself each day, but today it's raining, so I didn't want him to put shorts on....which I knew he would if he chose his own outfit.  So I grabbed an outfit for both kids and put them on the sofa.  I told Cam to go get dressed, and I started doing my hair.  A minute later, I heard Cam & Nate laughing.  Nate grabbed the camera because Cam was wearing Roo's pants.  Hilarious.

***

I love Nate.  I'm more in love with him today than ever before.  He's HOT.  I found some awesome pictures of him on facebook from his parents.


I love this picture.  I totally would have had a crush on him in high school....maybe minus the hat though...

Nate & Megan the day he left for his mission, June 2002

Nate & Megan, Christmas 2009

Yep.  He's mine.  Someone pinch me...

1 comment:

Missy said...

those pics of Cam are funny! He is so cute!