Maybe its a guy thing but I'm prettu sure Jeremy sent me a picture making almost the same face as Nate in picture #2. I'm going to post it on my blog just for you.
Haha Casey....you're not the first one to tell me he's cute. Several of my friends have told me that, I always tell him and he gets SOOOO embarrassed! I told him "Hey, you really ARE good-looking, better get used to it!" I just still can't believe he 'picked' me!!
4 comments:
Cute family. Cute Arney.
Maybe its a guy thing but I'm prettu sure Jeremy sent me a picture making almost the same face as Nate in picture #2. I'm going to post it on my blog just for you.
Nate = cutie pie! Feels weird to say that about someone else's husband, but it's adorable!
Haha Casey....you're not the first one to tell me he's cute. Several of my friends have told me that, I always tell him and he gets SOOOO embarrassed! I told him "Hey, you really ARE good-looking, better get used to it!" I just still can't believe he 'picked' me!!
Post a Comment