My nephew Sam stayed with us all day yesterday and most of today. He is awesome. One of our favorite people. In just a few short hours, my kids took a liking to him...even Miss Roo, who doesn't go up to anyone. She kept running up to him and squealing. Cam was Sam's shadow and they played games and ball and were just best buds. We were with him in Glenwood, but everyone was too busy playing for the kids to really stop and "bond"!! I think Sam & Nate were meant to be brothers. They played video games into the night. Nate has told me before that next to me, of course, Sam is the best thing about marrying into the Warner Family. Aww....what a sweet thing to say. I wish Sam could come stay with us all summer long because we love him! Come back soooon!!!
MELT my heart...
So Cam is FINALLY off his binkie! He told us last night at dinner that he doesn't want binkies anymore. We put him to bed binkie-less-ly....and we didn't hear a peep. And all day today, he keeps saying, "I don't want them anymore." Sweet. It's about time.... And I'm loving that it didn't turn out to be a battle, which is why I was putting it off...because lets face it, I'm a wimpy Mom and hate disrupting an awesome routine. So....He's potty-trained, binkie-free, and clean-cut.....I guess turning 4 next month brings out the Big Kid in him!!
Speaking of birthdays, Nate turned the big 27 on Tuesday, June 2. He'll never catch up to his wifey....!! He asked for John Mayer guitar tab books (which I happily delivered, along with a lemon bar from the Bakery), and he was plenty pampered by his work employees and our parents. Hard to believe that we met 7 years ago....on his 20th birthday. That was a good, good day. Happy Birthday Nater Babe!!



4 comments:
Your traffic feed says I'm in Michigan... News to me!
Haha, yeah I've never really completely trusted that thing...I just like it to see if I have any crazies visiting from countries I don't know people from....keeping me from going Private.
congrats to cam! he's such a big boy!
and happy {late} birthday to nate!
Nater Babe! I love it. Happy birthday!
Post a Comment