haha! Love the outfits they come up with
Hahah she looks like I did yesterday! I had my housecoat on and my tall uggs. It was a pretty comfy look. Go Roo!
Don't you love the fashion statements toddlers try to make? Aiden is fond of the underpants and rainboots look. Sometimes he will even add a baseball cap. LOL.
hahahaha!!!! she is awesome! the best part is that her glasses are upside down! she is surely a little fashionista in training!
Totally stylin! She is adorable!
That's hilarious!
My boys like the upside down sunglasses look too...Jeremy loves to wear his rain boots with shorts and a tank top...Too cute!!
Lainey and Roo have similar tastes. She often puts on one shoe and one boot....and then says, "Mama! Wook. I got wacky shoes on."Indeed!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
haha! Love the outfits they come up with
Hahah she looks like I did yesterday! I had my housecoat on and my tall uggs. It was a pretty comfy look. Go Roo!
Don't you love the fashion statements toddlers try to make? Aiden is fond of the underpants and rainboots look. Sometimes he will even add a baseball cap. LOL.
hahahaha!!!! she is awesome! the best part is that her glasses are upside down! she is surely a little fashionista in training!
Totally stylin! She is adorable!
That's hilarious!
My boys like the upside down sunglasses look too...
Jeremy loves to wear his rain boots with shorts and a tank top...
Too cute!!
Lainey and Roo have similar tastes. She often puts on one shoe and one boot....and then says, "Mama! Wook. I got wacky shoes on."
Indeed!
Post a Comment