SO glad to hear you are enjoying running! I definitely need to get in better shape after this baby is born... running is NOT my thing but I do enjoy walking (more so when I can walk faster than my 2yr old) and I am keen to do some weight training and core muscle workouts as well!!
The countdown is on... about 3.5 weeks to go... start stalking my Facebook wall from mid April as my best friend has promised to post the particulars as soon as she gets the all important phone call from us!! :-)
3 comments:
Please tell me you're wearing costumes for this, LOL! This looks like a riot!!!
YEAHHH!!!!
SO glad to hear you are enjoying running! I definitely need to get in better shape after this baby is born... running is NOT my thing but I do enjoy walking (more so when I can walk faster than my 2yr old) and I am keen to do some weight training and core muscle workouts as well!!
The countdown is on... about 3.5 weeks to go... start stalking my Facebook wall from mid April as my best friend has promised to post the particulars as soon as she gets the all important phone call from us!! :-)
Post a Comment