This dream was just too funny not to record!
Last night I dreamed that I got to hang out with John Mayer for a day. He flew to SLC, and I went and picked him up (in my van, ha!) We went to Lagoon and got ice cream and I took him to the hospital so Nate could meet him at work. It was great. Although some people took pictures of us and sent them to people.com, and I had to assure everyone that I was just a friend and that he is still dating Katy Perry. HAHA. I played some of his music in the car for him, and he said, "Oh I can't listen to CD's of myself. I'm so much better live." HAHA. True, John. So awesome. What a great dream!
Anyway, yesterday we spent most of the day out in Saratoga Springs. Kamie & Alex had the baby blessing for their beautiful Miss Aandi. I really love being around Kasie, Kamie & Marie. They are so much fun. Sometimes it's hard for me pretty much being the ONLY girl who has married into Nate's family. He has all sisters and mostly girl cousins, so they all grew up together and are really close friends. All the girls have made me feel welcome, but Kamie and Kasie especially make me feel comfortable and at home. It was great to see Grandpa Lyle and Grandma too! They are so sweet. I'm thinking I should go run a race in St. George sometime so I can visit them!
On Saturday, Ryan celebrated his birthday at Chuck E. Cheese's. The kids had a BLAST!! Claire "let" me use her tokens to play skee-ball. ;) I love that game! The kids loved earning tickets and getting prizes. It was fun! Then Missy was kind enough to invite Cam over for a sleepover that night. She is brave! But Cam loved it, and I have to admit that Nate and I enjoyed a quieter evening/morning with just the girls! Roo was sad that she couldn't do a sleepover, so Ashley and Robert took her out for ice cream. They are so nice! Noelle also took a few pictures of Miss Claire, so I'm excited to see how they turn out.
Here are a few pics I got with the kids at Chuck E. Cheese's.
I have been reading Elder Groberg's books again. They are SO SO good! They make me want to do and be better. I love the Tongan culture and people, just from what I have learned about them from these books. I love their approach to life, it's so much more laid back than us Americans. I think I'd fit in over there!! ;)
Anything else?? I got a good 4-mile run in this morning. The girls have check-ups this week, and we all have dentist appointments. Yuck! I hope Cam doesn't have any cavities from all of his middle-of-the-night binges! His bottom tooth is finally getting pretty loose, so he's anxious to lose it. I think he's the ONLY kid in all of first grade and maybe even Kindergarten that hasn't lost any teeth yet! So hopefully I'll be throwing that milestone onto the bloggity blog SOON!!
Off to start dinner. Unfortunately, it doesn't cook itself...!!
Claire is cute. That's all.
40's Reunion
3 days ago
2 comments:
Mikayla lost her first tooth on her 7th birthday, and she's 8 now and has only lost 4. Gweny lost her first one when she was 4 and has already lost 2 and is about to lose her two top teeth. Weird. Poor Mikayla and her dumb stuck teeth.
P.S. I saw a dog running really fast down the street and I started laughing about Kapono. Josh didn't understand.
She is cute! I kind of wish you were bringing her. But understand why you're not and will enjoy the extra freedom!
Post a Comment