What did Santa bring?
For Cameron: Train accessories for his collection, books, art supplies
For Allison Jane: Books, bows, pear juice
December 26 is one of my favorite days of the year. After the hustle and bustle of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, we spend the day in our comfy jammies and enjoy our gifts!!
Roo eats a calculator......Merry 1st Christmas Beautiful Girl!!
Last night after the kids were fast asleep, Nate & I played Jenga and Yahtzee, watched movies, and
laughed really really hard.
What was under the tree for us?
Well nothing that was wrapped, but.......
For Becca: Nate gave me this gift a few months ago. I love it so much, I didn't want anything else.
For Nate: The promise of a much-needed new laptop. His laptop is hanging on by a thread, and he can't really be an effective student/teacher without one!! It's on it's way....
laughed really really hard.
What was under the tree for us?
Well nothing that was wrapped, but.......
For Becca: Nate gave me this gift a few months ago. I love it so much, I didn't want anything else.
For Nate: The promise of a much-needed new laptop. His laptop is hanging on by a thread, and he can't really be an effective student/teacher without one!! It's on it's way....
What was under your tree?







1 comment:
Can I just say I love Allies bed head :-)
Post a Comment