Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010

I'm excited.
2010 is going to be a great year.


Roo is learning to drink from a cup.  Slowly.  But surely.  I'm grateful I have been able to nurse both of my babies to a year.  It is good for them, and it is good for me.


I learned something last night:
If you ever need a good laugh.....like a really really good laugh....play Boggle with Nate.  I about died.

Nate: Bret.
Bec: Bret?  B-R-E-T??  That's not a word.
Nate: Yeah it is, like a bret for your hair.
Bec: That's barrette.

This is exactly why I married him. 

I was more than willing to smooch him at midnight.

3 comments:

The Piquant Storyteller said...

Cute! We had our own little giggle fest last night too. The boys stayed up till after midnight. It was a blast.

Missy said...

I love that last picture of Allie, she is just a doll!
Boggle is fun :)

starnes family said...

Pud and Bret. Love it.

Happy New Year, sweet friend!