Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Favorites

Cameron G:

Favorite Color: "Black and white and red and yellow. That's my favorite colors."
Favorite Sport: "Basketball."
Favorite Food: "Um...I don't know....I like suckers and marshmallows."
Favorite Clothes: "Basketball shirt and pants."
Favorite toy: "Percy the train."
Favorite animal: "Giraffe."
Favorite movie: "Fox and the Hound. Hey, can I watch that right now?"
Favorite song: "Sunbeams."
Favorite person: "Logan."
Favorite car: "Race car, just like Doc."
Favorite healthy food: "Toast.  And I like tofu."
Favorite word: "Wood.  Cameron Wood."
Favorite book: "The moon book."
Favorite number:  "Three....because I'm three years old."
Favorite letter: "Um, I don't know.  C."


I ask him these sorts of questions a lot because his answers are always different (with the exception of his favorite sport, it's always b-ball).  I love hearing his funny little answers.

So Allie is done nursing.  We made it nearly 13 months.  I miss it already.  She loves her cup though, and I'm glad it went smoothly.  So now it's time to dust off my Asics and pound some pavement.  I can't wait to get back in shape.  I've been feeling so 'blah' lately, and going running each morning always gets me feeling good again.  I wish I could run with DeAnn.












As I type, Cameron is standing on a chair at the stove, smearing butter onto a carrot.  He's "making lunch".  Into the pot goes Parmesan cheese, a slice of bread....and of course he has turned on the exhaust fan and is using a pastry brush.  I should probably stop him....but it's just so fun to watch his creativity!!
"Mom, where's the ketchup?"
And now he's got the jar of minced garlic....or "vitamins" as he is calling it.
Okay, I gotta go.....

2 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

That's quality funny! I

Missy said...

I like all his answers. It's fun to ask kids questions and hear what they come up with!
Allie looks so cute in her flower and headband!