Wednesday, March 31, 2010

In a Funk, Feel like a Punk

Have you seen that commercial about kids eating healthy?  That adorable little boy....  "puts me in a funk, makes me feel like a punk, not a hunk."

I don't feel like I have anything exciting to write about.  We've been in a funk past couple of days.  Weird weather, not feeling 100%, zero motivation to get things done....Nate's been stressed over his 2 mid-terms this week.  Roo has 3 teeth coming in and has pretty much been whining for 5 days straight.  Cam wants to ride his bike so badly that he rides it in tiny circles around the apartment.  C'mon sunny weather....we need you!!!

Allison & I have both been feeling ill the past several days.  Lots of time just snuggling:

***
Cameron is playing Connect Four.  According to him, there are "eleventeen" game pieces.

***
John Mayer is coming to the Usana on August 31.  I think I might cry.  Tickets go on sale in 2 weeks, and we're gonna log on at midnight to get good seats again.  Nate's so sweet....he knows how much I love JM, so he's going to put his June birthday money towards our tickets.  If that's not true love....

***
My squinty-eyed babes.  They get it from me.

4 comments:

Lindsay Z said...

Awe, a good day to come hang out with the Zooks. That last picture of Allie just cracks me up!

DeAnn said...

I've felt like that since I moved. Blech.

Merilee said...

Watch Teen Witch. Or Bring It On. Or Bring It On Again. Or Bring It On Again Again. That will make you feel better. And peppy.

Laura Dunford said...

That surely is love. You'll have to come up to Ogden to visit me some night when a John Mayer concert is on tv, that way when you aren't watching him live you can oogle at him on Jeremy's gigantic tv. He loves to watch concerts so its going to be our Saturday night date thing. I'm sure I'll get into it.

Also, I adore the number eleventeen. Holy thats clever. Can we pay to make it official in the counting scheme? I might just add it to mine.

Feel better!! Love youuuu and I miss talking to you. I think we're in two different worlds or something.