Cam came running out of his room this afternoon just so pleased with himself. "Look! I drew Cameron!!" Nate & I got a pretty good laugh out of it, as usual.
Creepy alien kid....
Creepy alien kid....
We have a crazy weekend/week ahead of us with my grandpa's funeral and all of my siblings flying in from all over the country. I can't wait to see them!! Anyway, so Nate decided to let me get my birthday present from him today. He told me I could pick out a new John Mayer CD. I love how he always knows just what will make me happy. I'm such a nut when it comes to JM, and I have blogged about him before, but I will never get over how incredibly brilliant he is with his guitar and on stage. I get chills listening to him every time, even though I've heard his music almost daily for years now! I chose the Live from LA "Where the Light Is" CD, it has my favorite song (hear here). It's a 2-disc set including his acoustic stuff, which I LOVE (click here if you want a glimpse), along with his Trio. We rocked out all the way home to Good Love, Who Did You Think I Was, Why Georgia, & Free Fallin'. Cam was head banging and jamming in the backseat. Haha, makes my day....I can't wait to take him to a concert with me someday!! Thanks for my early present, Nate! (Although he's probably just buttering me up so he can make fun of how "old" I am turning compared to him!)




3 comments:
haha, I love that picture Cam drew of himself. It's pretty sweet! :)
I've never really gotten in JM music. I remember his first hit that came out and I hated it, and so I've never allowed myself to even listen to any of JM's new stuff...maybe I should!
It's ok Missy, I never expect anyone to be remotely as obsessed as I am, ha!
i read your blog all the time...and i must say that i LOVE slow dancing in a burning room. by far my fave. oh and neon is wonderful too. have a good day!
Post a Comment