Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Another post about Allie's hair

I love blogging because I can capture the little moments with my children that I would otherwise forget.  I wish I had a better blog of Cameron's first year.  So many details to remember and hold on to.

Little Allison, I love our time together each day.  It usually goes something like this:

This is what your hair looks like when it dries after your bath.  Totally your mom's hair.  Thick, wavy, unruly.  Sorry Hon...

I deliver the goods.  Gummy bears.  You love this part!  Keeps you busy...for a moment anyway.

We wet down your mop.  You used to hate getting sprayed, but now you just close your eyes and smile.

Actually doing your hair is the hard part.  For me.  I'm learning though.  Some days you squirm and scream and hit me.  Other days you're just a busybody.  And then on rare occasions, you sit perfectly still like a statue.  I love those days.  Today was a pretty good day.

The final result.
Happy Roo.  Happy Mom.

Not to mention, yet another fun scene the next morning.  She's definitely our "Rooster"!!!

I think it would be fun to do an entire post dedicated to adorable morning bedhead.  Email me your child's best bedhead picture, and I'll put them all together.  Email me at woodfamily23@yahoo.com 

1 comment:

Missy said...

She's so cute! I'll send you some pics of Riley's morning hair.