Cute pics! I love getting my kids ready on Sundays in the church clothes...Ethan refers to his church stuff as his "sunbeams clothes". Exciting that you get to go see John Mayer again!
Thank you so much for saying hello via blog! I love blogging, definitely a little addiction that I very much enjoy doing. Thanks for being so friendly! I'd love to meet you next Sunday! Definitely stop me! Cutest kids by the way. :)
4 comments:
they are both looking so grown up, what cuties!! I love seeing kiddies all dressed up on Sunday!!
PS woohoo for John Mayer!! You guys always have such great seats!!
Cute pics! I love getting my kids ready on Sundays in the church clothes...Ethan refers to his church stuff as his "sunbeams clothes". Exciting that you get to go see John Mayer again!
Thank you so much for saying hello via blog! I love blogging, definitely a little addiction that I very much enjoy doing. Thanks for being so friendly! I'd love to meet you next Sunday! Definitely stop me!
Cutest kids by the way. :)
I had the same thought about the drool before I saw the caption. :) Cute kids!!
Post a Comment