Saturday, October 16, 2010

Play Time

Yesterday afternoon, we took the kids to a little  pumpkin patch in Sandy.  I can't believe October is half over!  The summer flew by, and here we are picking out pumpkins!! 


Roo thought they were balls and started throwing them!!

This is the pumpkin we had to buy for her because she chucked it across the ground! 

The best part was that they had a bounce house for the kids.  Ours went crazy on it!

Mommy got in on the action too....lucky me!!


This morning the kids were cracking themselves up at breakfast.  Best sound in the world, hearing your babies laugh together!



Nate got a globe beach ball at his teaching seminar and gave it to the kids...they played together for nearly an hour this morning.  I LOVE THESE TWO!!!


She got him!!

Cameron has his Primary Program tomorrow at Church.  It's my favorite Sunday of the year when the children speak and sing at Church.  Cameron has been practicing his part.  He has it memorized, but I have NO idea if he'll get stage fright or not when he's up in front of everyone!  I can't wait to see him up there singing...he's going to be so cute!  His two parts are:

"I'm Cameron, and I feel my Savior's love when I see the temple."
"I can obey my Heavenly Father by reading the scriptures with my family."

What wonderful truths for my sweet little boy to be learning!

2 comments:

starnes family said...

Go, Cam, go!!!!! Can't wait to hear how he does. Love Roo's button top shirt. Precious!

Missy said...

So fun! I love that picture of Cam and Allie sitting by the pumpkins!