Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday Sweets - True Blue


(Cam comes complete with snot-smeared shirt)

Wow, I love my blue-eyed, tan-skinned, brown-haired, dimpled babies.

We had Regional Conference today broadcasted from the Conference Center.  President Uchtdorf and Elder Nelson spoke.  They both spoke of the importance of serving a worthy mission, especially the young men of the Church.  They said that serving a mission will bring blessings to you for the rest of your life.  For obvious reasons, I know that this is true!!  They also talked about keeping our homes safe from the influences of the world.  President Uchtdorf suggested 3 things that will indefinitely bring the Spirit into our personal lives and homes.

1. Always have a current temple recommend.
2. Study the word of God in your home.
3. Speak with the Lord daily through prayer.

Have a beautiful Sabbath day!

2 comments:

starnes family said...

Sounds like a good plan to me! I'm enjoying reading about your religion. Seems similar to Catholicism in the ritualistic aspect. Thank you so much for sharing it with me.

Laura Dunford said...

beautiful babies.. snot and all :) i want some brown hair, blue eyed ones of my own haha

I thought of you today.. ive had some john mayer in my head all day. sigh. dreaming with a broken heart anyone?