Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Allie and her ABC's


I finally got Nate to help me get a video posted of Roo.  Much more fun than pictures!  So this is for all of my family who only gets to see her maybe once a year....and for so many of my friends who've never met her.

One of my favorite things about Allie is how she'll just sit on our laps with a book....for HOURS if we let her.  She'll bring us one after the other.  I could never really get Cam to sit still long enough to read to him.  Sometimes he'll get hooked on a book that I can read to him, but usually his energy won't let him hold still for more than 3 or 4 pages.  Allie would sit with us all day....  She's obsessed with her letters lately.  She'll bring us crayons and a paper, and she wants us to write letters and ask her what they are.  The letter Y was one of the first letters she learned, cuz she's a Cougar!!!  (Can't believe it's the LAST official rivalry between BYU and Utah this weekend....the end of an era!  Go Cougs!!)

7 comments:

Let the party begin... said...

Seriously that is the cutest...I found myself mouthing the letters along with her as if I was teaching her the alphabets, lol! I especially loved when you got her to say ice-cream and the letter "0". She is adorable. She looks so much like you and Nate. Can't wait to see more...what a smartie!

The Piquant Storyteller said...

They'll still rival next year. It will be weird though since the game will be the third game of the season. Go Cougars!

Ashley Ziegler said...

She has the cutest little voice ever!

LilPrecious said...

DITTO to Ashley's comment - her voice is SUPER cute!!

Michelle said...

Ah she is so cute. We should go to the discovery museum next week.

Meghan Huntsman said...

So sweet! Awww...her and Danielle would be such good friends.

Tunes & Spoons said...

she is soooo smart!!! wow!!!