My kids got most of their good looks from their daddy, but they did get a few Mommy traits:
-Their blue eyes
-Their thick, dark, wild hair
-And...their cheeser grins!
(I love Allie's crazy-eyes smile in the background with a gun in her hand....!!)
We took a leisurely Sunday stroll with our friends, Carolyn & Don after Church today. So much great hiking in our backyard mountains, and it was nice to finally take advantage of it!!
Gorgeous Carolyn. Might have been the slowest hike they've ever been on, but we loved getting to know them better!
Potato-Ham Chowder for dinner, Pumpkin Cookies for dessert....enjoy your beautiful Fall Sabbath Day everyone!!









4 comments:
So pretty. You, I mean. It was gorgeous today! I was stuck inside with stomach-flued children. BOO!! Josh wants to be able to get together with you guys too. Does Sunday night work? Do you want to come here so we can send the kids down to play? We finished our basement, so its nicer and there isn't any rain.
So fun! I miss the mountains sooo much!
So fun! I miss the mountains sooo much!
How gorgeous is that trail?!
Post a Comment